- American Congress on Surveying & Mapping
Founded in June 1941 and is incorporated as a non-profit educational organization whose goal is to advance the sciences of surveying and mapping and related fields, in furtherance of the welfare of those who use and make maps.
- Florida Surveying and Mapping Society
FSMS is a quality, professional membership society representing the Surveying & Mapping Profession, including: Photogrammetry, Imagery, Remote Sensing, Base Mapping, GIS/LIS, Cartography, Geodesy, Geomatics, GPS, Geographic Information and Geospatial Data.
- Carlson Software
Software for Land Development professionals.
Land Boundary Information Systems.
- Land Surveying and Geomatics
Geomatics Resources with a specialization in land surveying.
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
The imaging and Geospacial information society.
- National Association of County Surveyors
The voice of America’s Counties.